You have no items to compare.
Power Wheelchairs & Electric Wheelchairs for Sale
Shop & Buy Discount Price Power Wheelchairs on Sale with FREE SHIPPING, IN-HOME SERVICE*, NO-TAX*.
The Most Popular Power Wheelchairs, Electric Wheelchairs, Power Chairs - All on Sale!
How Do I Measure and Size a Wheelchair? call or click here ...
*tax-free (outside CO), *in-home service (most products)
Q. Where can I buy a power wheelchair now?
A. See if your close to one of the warehouses ... We have warehouses in areas across the country where you may be able to pickup your electric wheelchair now.
Q. What can I do if my old power wheelchair needs troubleshooting and repairs?
A. You can can call us or use this online troubleshooting guide Troubleshooting / repairs for power wheelchair...
Q. How can I get help with electric wheelchairs?
Selecting the best electric wheelchair can be somewhat overwhelming and there are some important factors to consider when choosing the right chair for the users needs.
PLEASE NOTE: There are many questions that need to be answered before purchasing any electric wheelchair from our large selection online.
Please use our quick guide below.
1) What are the physical conditions of the user and can they operate the chair?
2) What is the users height, weight and hip to hip measurements?
3) Does the user need special seating adjustments or options including an elevating seat, headrest or cushion etc.?
4) Will the user need special footrest / platform adjustments or options like swing-away or elevating footrests?
5) Where will the user be operating the chair? (in home, outdoors, shopping, parks, vacations, rough terrain)
6) Will the user need to transport it inside the trunk of a car, SUV, outside a van, truck on a carrier, power lift / hoist?
7) If the user requires a travel power wheel chair can they break down and lift the heaviest piece into the car?
8) Will the user need to climb steep hills, driveways, sidewalks streets and roads?
9) Does the user require a long range power wheelchair and additional battery packs?
10) Will the user need ramps for threshold's, doorways, home entrance and vehicle's?
As you can see, there are many questions to take into consideration...
We always recommend calling us before you purchase any electric wheelchair.
Electric Wheelchair Suppliers:
We supply electric wheelchairs to schools, universities, government, malls, stores, hotels, casinos, air-travel, airports, parks, cruise lines, grocery store, resorts, assisted living facilities / homes, retirement homes, handicapped / disabled, medicare patients, handicapped / disabled people with limited mobility and disabilities. We help as your guide when purchasing your chair. We provide reviews, expert advice, guides / ratings and evaluations for quality, usability and manufacturer specifications. Our electric wheelchairs are inexpensive, durable and well designed. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Electric Wheelchair Manufacturers:
We carry the best power chairs from Pride Mobility, Shoprider, Drive Medical, Invacare, Golden Technologies, Pacesaver, Activecare and Zip'r Wheelchairs. Sorry we do not service, or sell, Hoveround or Rascal.
Power chair Features: Browse a variety from our store of the top rated power chairs with features like flat free tires, tight turning radius, all-terrain / rough terrain, long distance / range, reclining seats, swivel seats, elevating seats, captain's seats, high back seats and headrests and adjustable footrests. Some best selling models are the Pride Jazzy Power Chair and Shoprider Jimmie.
How Does an Electric Wheelchair Work? A personal powered wheelchair is a wheelchair that is propelled by means of an electric motor rather than manual power. Powered chairs are useful for people who are unable to propel a manual wheelchair or who may need to travel long distances outside the home or over terrain which would be fatiguing in manual wheelchairs.
The Freedom of Mobility: Having the freedom and mobility to go shopping around town and/or in-home use has made more people with limited mobility, at ease, when enjoying the family and many other recreational activities. In addition, you can trust that EasyMedonline's electric wheel chair experts can assist you in your mobility needs.
We provide electric / power wheelchairs for people who have medical conditions like arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, parkinsons disease, cancer, ALS amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, stable multiple sclerosis, asthma, heart disease or cardiovascular disease, leg or foot amputees, back problems, hip problems, knee problems, diabetes, stroke victims, heart failure, emphysema, leg swelling, neuropathies, cerebral palsy, diabetes and persons recovering from any type of surgery.