You have no items to compare.
Mobility Scooters for Sale
Shop & Buy Discount Price Medical / Mobility Scooters on Sale. FREE SHIPPING, IN-HOME-SERVICE*, NO-TAX*.
We have the best scooters for adults! Small scooters for the home, large scooters for errands, malls, shopping, portable travel scooters for trips, parks & vacations. Pride Mobility, Invacare, Drive Medical, Activecare, Shoprider.
*tax-free (outside CO), *in-home service (most products)
Q. Where can I buy a mobility scooter now?
A. See if your close to one of the warehouses ... We have warehouses in areas across the country where you may be able to pickup your scooter now.
Q. What can I do if my old mobility scooter needs troubleshooting and repairs?
A. You can can call us or use this online troubleshooting guide Troubleshooting / Repairs for Mobility Scooters...
Q. How do I select the best mobility scooter for me?
A. Purchasing the best motorized mobility scooter from our large selection can be somewhat overwhelming and there are some important factors to consider when choosing the scooter model for the users needs. Use The Sizing Guide
PLEASE NOTE: There are many questions that need to be answered before purchasing any mobility scooter.
Please use our quick guide below.
1) What are the physical conditions of the user and can they operate the scooter?
2) Does the user require a 4 wheel mobility scooter for more balance and stability?
3) What is the users height, weight and hip to hip measurements?
4) Does the user need special seating adjustments or options including an elevating seat, headrest or cushion etc.?
5) Where will the user be operating the scooter? (in home, outdoors, shopping, parks, vacations, rough terrain)
6) Will the user need to transport it inside the trunk of a car, SUV, outside a van, truck on a carrier, power lift / hoist?
7) If the user requires a travel mobility scooter can they break down and lift the heaviest piece into the car?
8) Will the user need to climb steep hills, driveways, sidewalks streets and roads?
9) Does the user require a long range power mobility scooter and additional battery packs?
10) Will the user need ramps for threshold's, doorways, home entrance and vehicle's?
11) Does the user need a scooter that can be operated by a left handed or one armed person?
As you can see, there are many questions to take into consideration...
We always recommend calling us before you purchase any electric powered scooter.
How we size the user for the proper scooter seating.We will need the users height and weight. We may also ask for a hip to hip measurement.
Types of Electric Power Scooters Features and Options: Scooters with flat free tires, cane / walker / rollators holders, oxygen holders, tight turning radius, all-terrain / rough terrain, long range / distance, sunshade, reclining seats, swivel seats, elevating seats, captain's seats, high back seats and adjustable headrests.
Motorized Mobility Scooter Advice & Reviews: We can provide elderly scooters, reviews, expert advice, guides / ratings and evaluations for quality, usability and manufacturer specifications such as, Pride Mobility, Shoprider Mobility Scooters, and Golden Technologies.
Who do we supply our orthopedic scooters for mobility to? We supply handicap scooters to schools (gov-edu), malls, stores, hotels, casinos, air travel, airports, parks, cruise lines, grocery store, resorts, assisted living facilities / homes, retirement homes, scooter stores, medicare patients, geriatric people / persons with limited mobility.
Medical Scooter Manufacturers: We carry the best orthopedic mobility scooters from Pride Mobility, Shoprider, Drive Medical, Invacare, EV Rider, Golden Technologies, Pacesaver, Activecare and Zip'r Scooters in our store. Sorry we do not service, or sell, Hoveround or Rascal.
Electric Power Scooters & Legal Permission: Check the local laws and clarify whether riding medical disability scooters on the roads is permitted. People should also check the permissible minimum and maximum speed limits.
We provide electric mobility scooters for people who have medical conditions like arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, parkinsons disease, cancer, ALS amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, stable multiple sclerosis, asthma, heart disease or cardiovascular disease, leg or foot amputees, back problems, hip problems, knee problems, diabetes, stroke victims, heart failure, emphysema, leg swelling, neuropathies, cerebral palsy, diabetes and persons recovering from any type of surgery.