You have no items to compare.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Range up to: 15 miles
- Weight With Batteries: 146 lbs.
- Weight Heaviest Piece: 90 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 30" to 33"
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Floor to Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", or 20"
- Main Tire Size: 12.5" x 2.25"
- Caster Wheel Size: 8" x 2"
- Overall Length: 42.5"
- Overall Width: 24", 26", or 28"
- Battery Charger: 4 Amp Offboard
- Battery Weight: 56 lbs.
- Battery Size/Type: 12 Volt x 36Ah x 2
Drive Medical offers a lifetime limited warranty to the original purchaser for the frame on your Drive Medical scooter. Drive Medical powered mobility also includes a 14 month limited warranty for the drive train components (transaxle, motor, and brake) and six (6) months warranty on the battery. This warranty does not extend to purchasers of used equipment.
The Peace of Mind Warranty Effective for one year from date of purchase, Drive Medical™ will replace parts under warranty and, if needed, repair the unit at no additional charge, regardless of where you travel within the continental United States.
Our 14 month comprehensive support includes:
Professional troubleshooting by our factory-trained technicians Prompt on-site service anywhere in the continental United States Replacement of parts under warranty with genuine Drive Medical™ parts * Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, and failure to follow manufacturers' instructions or normal wear and tear (tires, fabric/upholstery, bearings, ABS plastic shrouds, footrests, fuses, bulbs, bumpers, aesthetics, etc.) are excluded from coverage. Coverage also excludes battery or charger installation or maintenance service